AT THE TOP BURJ KHALIFA FOR 65AED EXCLUSIVELY FOR UAE RESIDENTS!



Haven’t heard the GOOD NEWS yet? 

EMAAR and RTA announced that all UAE Residents will have a chance to experience 360 degree sweeping views from levels 124 and 125 of Burj Khalifa for only 65AED. 

Hurry! Its about 50% limited discount until August 31, 2017.

How to avail discounted fee to At the Top Burj Khalifa?
  • Get a FREE VOUCHER from any of RTA Dubai Metro Stations, the voucher placed on the shelf near to information or ticket counter. Ask RTA staff if you cannot find it. 
  • You must present the voucher at AT THE TOP BURJ KHALIFA ticket counters located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
  • Must be a UAE residents and present a valid EMIRATES ID at the time of purchase and upon entry to attraction.
  •  Daily Time viewing from 9:00AM to 1:00PM
  • This offer is valid until 31st of August 2017.
  • Voucher not redeemable for cash and valid for one ticket only.
  • This offer not valid during Public Holidays.


In my 6years of living here in Dubai. This is a great chance for me to enjoy and visit for the first time AT THE TOP BURJ KHALIFA. When I knew about this news I was pretty excited, imagine before I couldn’t afford 😆😆😅the normal ticket rate cause its really expensive though and now its very affordable. View normal charges here.


Here’s some of my photos and ENJOY your experience!










Share:

3 comments

  1. Wow!! great Post.
    Thanks for providing this amazing information. I think we can expect better success with these tips.
    Keep Posting:)UAE national day 2018

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish more offers and discount coupons will be made available. I will be visiting Dubai on this Christmas season and would love to go to the top of Burj khalifa with my family. My kids are pretty excited about the amazing vacation in this grand city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helpful post! I will be visiting Dubai since I got my Dubai Visa UK last week. I was looking out for the prices to visit the top of BurjKhalifa. Your blog has answered all my queries & gives the information I needed. Keep sharing such helpful blogs.

    ReplyDelete